Hope you all had a great weekend! I was at our cabin with my sister and her two kids (and of course my family). We had a great time in the sun and my sister and I even tried tubing behind the boat...let's just say we didn't last too long and I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe...there is a reason this activity is for children! :) The good news is that we both had our cameras on board, but since Andy was driving, that left no adults for photos (they would have been DESTROYED anyway!!). It was a lot of fun and once we were out of the tube, the kids took their turns and had a blast! Carl likes to sing while tubing and Ella likes to go fast! :)
Onto important things....I have a couple of kits available for you to order...They will be available this week only (okay, they are the kits I had at my new catalog open house that I had promised to post, but never got them up....so one last chance or a first chance if you never saw them...
Friends Never Fade Card Kit:
- Friends Never Fade Stamp Set
- Live Laugh Love Stamp Set
- Greenhouse Gala Printed paper
- Roll of Daffodil Delight 1/8" taffeta ribbon
- Roll of Pear Pizzazz polytwill ribbon
- Brights Designer Buttons
- Card kit containing pre-cut cardstock and directions to make 2 of each of the above samples (12 cards and envelopes)
$57.70 plus tax and shipping (for clear mount set)
Artistic Etchings Card Kit
- Artistic Etchings Stamp Set
- Notably Ornate Stamp Set
- Victoria Crochet Trim
- Antique Designer Brads
- Newsprint 12x12 Printed Cardstock
- Roll of Black Satin Ribbon
- Card kit to make 2 of each of the above samples of precut cardstock and envelopes including directions plus additional samples of the kit contents!
Cost is $62.25 plus tax and shipping
Additionally, if you purchase either kit, you can also add on the Large Scallop Punch plus the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch for $30 (that is a $38.49 value).
The above kits are available only through me, Dena Rekow. Please email me to order (or if you have any questions) at email@example.com
Hope you have a great day...stop back for more inspiration tomorrow!