O.M.G!!!!!!!!!! I can hardly contain my excitement!! Well, that is not true--I believe I am getting sick--so that is containing my excitement a bit. But if you know me at all, you know it takes a lot to really get me down! This card is just so darn BEAUTIFUL!!!
Gather your supplies:
- scrap of cardstock (a bit bigger than the rose--i used a scrap of crumb cake in the video)
- Island Indigo, Pool Party, and Bermuda Bay scraps diecut in rose, plus Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz for the leaves
- Black cs to cut medium flower and leaves (from large rose)
- precision plate (Sandwich I used was: magnetic plate, precision plate, cardstock, die, clear plastic) add a shim if you need it
- Pool Party Card (half sheet)
- 3 7/8 x 5 1/8" and 3 1/8" square of black
- 3 3/4 x 5" and 3" square of printed paper
Look how pretty!!! In the video I actually added some Wink of Stella to the colored pieces--it is very pretty and certainly an option!! I am anxious to try this with some other color combos and other dies!! First on my list is the Butterfly Dies and another awesome color combo is pinks/corals or purples! I am also thinking that switching out the black outline for other colors would be fun, too! I can't wait!!
Stay tuned (and come back for more samples) in the next few days!
Now, I know you are thinking to yourself, HOW can I get these awesome products so I can make my own work of stamping art?! I of course, have the answer: please click the links below!! And the most exciting part is today I am launching my new program, The Creativity Cave VIP Rewards!!!!!
Check out all the amazing benefits of becoming a Creativity Cave VIP Reward Member! I am so excited about all the benefits that this program has to offer, and I hope you will become a VIP with The Creativity Cave today!! Don't forget when placing your online order to use the hostess code, GUMVJWEG. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!