I am so excited to be introducing online classes to you!! This has been in the works for some time, and I am so excited to share my passion for teaching stamping with you in a fantastic new way! The video above is a little intro into my online classes--I just released the Jar of Love Online class--it is absolutely my favorite thing in the new catalog. So far, I have the following classes available:
- Swirly Bird
- Jar of Love
- Flourishing Phrases (going out this week)
- Sunshine Sayings
- Thoughtful Branches (if you'd like to order this bundle, I recommend doing it ASAP as it is while supplies last!)
- Summer Camp (an amazing day filled with stamping projects, a fabulous goodie bag filled with catalog merchandise, and fun surprises!)
- Watercolor School: A 6 week interactive class teaching you everything you need to know about stamping and watercoloring from basics to advanced techniques! This will be an amazing experience!
To out all of my online class offerings, detailed descriptions and to register, please click on the "online classes" link in my sidebar (at the top)------------------>
I was playing with this set for my class and had a few things sitting on my desk from a card I posted earlier this week, plus I had embossed this Pear Pizzazz card for something that I didn't end up using, so this card just kind of came together! I must say I absolutely LOVE it and I think you could create it in so many different color combos, too!
Gather your supplies:
- 1/2 sheet of Pear Pizzazz
- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4" Whisper White plus scraps for die cutting
- 3 5/8 x 4 7/8" Old Olive'
- Jar of Love and Bunch of Blossoms Bundles
- Lace Trim
- Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky, and Black Archival Pads
- Petal Burst Embossing Folder
- Wink of Stella- clear
Here is the one I did in the video. I didn't put the colors in the list below--the only difference is I used Sweet Sugarplum and Rich Razzleberry in place of Pink Pirouette and Melon Mambo as well as the jar and greeting in Basic Gray instead of Basic Black.
The video tutorial shows lots of tips and tricks that I always love to include in my online class projects! The Directions (below) include the step by step instructions that are included in every online class project!
- Stamp Large Jar in Black and add water image in Soft Sky. Stamp stems from Bunch of Blossoms set in Pear Pizzazz ink. Die cut with framelit. Adhere to card popped up.
- inking just the top portion, stamp the larger "greenery" stamp image from Jar of Love to create a background above jar opening.
- Using Cardstock guide, stamp and punch 3 small and 3 large flower petals, 3 small flowers in Pink Pirouette and Melon Mambo ink, and add wink of stella, 3 small leaves and 2 large leaves in Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive inks.
- Wiggle each punched image and assemble into 2 flowers, popping up center petal of each.
- Adhere petals above jar opening. Add leaves and small flowers with glue dots.
- Add a bow of lace trim to jar opening.
- Adhere white panel to Old Olive panel and attach to Pear Pizzazz Card that has been embossed with the Petal Burst embossing folder.
This is a sample of what the online class will be like! I hope you will join in on the fun and have an absolute blast with us as I share my passion for teaching stamping with you! If you have any questions, please let me know!