This card is just so fun--and the best part is that it really is super easy! Gather your supplies:
- 1/2 sheet of Melon Mambo cardstock
- 3 3/4 x 5 Old Olive
- 3 5/8 x 4 7/8 Bermuda Bay
- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 Whisper White, plus scraps
- Foam Adhesive strips
- Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Black Archival ink pads
- Layering Circle Framelits
A couple of tips:
- Make sure to adhere the window sheet to cover your window (it really helps hold in your shaker "stuff"! ) Ask me how I know this tidbit! ;)
- adhere the foam adhesive strips in from the edge slightly so it won't show through the window
- make sure not to leave an "opening" for the sequins or shaker "stuff" to fall out of.
- Have fun finding fun goodies to fill your window with!
If you would love some more inspiration, check out my ONLINE CLASSES! So much fun available to you and delivered to your door!!
Thanks so much for stamping with me today! Can't wait to have you back soon! And thank you so much for stopping by The Creativity Cave! If you have loved these projects and can't wait to get some of the things I've used, I would be so grateful if you would purchase them through my online store! Every time you order through The Creativity Cave, my heart soars, and I think of more ways to inspire you through my awesomeness and amazing stamping projects! I would really appreciate your business! It helps keep amazing projects coming to you every week! I have a fantastic VIP Rewards program for you with all kinds of perks including access to my VIP Rewards Page with exclusive projects, videos, tutorials, contests and more! I also love to send Thank You Cards for orders!! You can read about the VIP Rewards program here. Don't forget to use August's Hostess Code: KVB6MPYF
It means so much to me that you let me into your craft rooms and devices! ;) I love that I can share my passion with you! Could you also please share my post on your favorite Social Media! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT--I am so grateful for each of you!! Happy Stamping!