Welcome to my Facebook Live Projects! First of all a few reminders:
- Share the video and/or place an order to be entered (both will get you two entries!!) for my drawings for the Marbled Background Stamp set or the Quirky Critters Stamp Sets! I'll do the drawing when I return!
- I have some new online classes! Check them out here:
- July Bonus Days!!! For every $50 you spend during July, you'll get a $5 coupon to use August 1-31st No limit on how many you can earn (or use in August)! Yay!
- Christmas In July: Sign Up to join my team and you can get a free ESSENTIALS Kit a $72 value for FREE! Much of my team has joined to place their orders at a discount! More info can be found here.
- While I am gone, please, please take advantage of my Lost in Thailand Special! It is EXTRA special as my way of saying THANK YOU for helping me earn such an amazing trip! Details below:
LOST IN THAILAND SPECIAL: I am headed to Thailand on Thursday! I am so grateful for your business! THANK YOU for helping me get to this once in a lifetime trip! While I am away, I have a fabulous special for you! First it is JULY BONUS days with Stampin Up!--for every $50 you spend, you'll get a $5 coupon for use in August! PLUS, Use Host code WRY26A47 and when you spend up to $50, I'll send you 5 beautiful Hand-made Cards! Spend $51-100 and I'll send you the cards plus a grab bag valued at at least $20!! Spend Over $101 and you'll get all of the above PLUS a FREE ONLINE ONLY class!! WOW! I'll contact you when I return for your online class choice! MUST use the host code to get these amazing deals!! Offer Valid July 5-17, 2017
This Happy Birthday card is a Piece of Cake!
Gather Your Supplies:
- 1/2 Sheet of Berry Burst Cardstock
- Foil Frenzy DSP 1 1/2 x 5 1/2" plus scrap for oval die cut
- Crinkled Seam Binding in Berry Burst
- Mini Sequin Trim Silver
- Silver Foil Sheets
- Liquid Glue
- Silicone Craft Mat
- Fun Foam in white (found at any place Kids Crafts are sold-even Walmart and Target Have it!)
You have to see the video to appreciate the fluttering butterfly but I LOVE it!!!
Gather Your Supplies:
- 1/2 sheet (11 x 4 1/4") Crumb Cake (after you fold in half, cut top 1" off)
- Whisper White cut to about 5 1/4 x 3 7/8"
- Foam Adhesive Strips
- You Move Me BUndle
- Tangerine Tango and Peekaboo Peach ink pads
- Peekaboo Peach Crinkled Ribbon
- Precision Base Plate for cutting the slits
I built the scene up from Bottom to Top using my aqua painters and the High Tide Stamp Set. Start with stamping the Sand, soften with aqua painter. Stamp water in Island Indigo and soften with aqua painter. Add sky in Peekaboo Peach, Berry Burst, and finally Night of Navy. You can add more color for a more vibrant sky or use more water for a softer look.
Once COMPLETELY dry, you can stamp sentiment and add chair (I popped mine up with foam adhesive strips). The Chair is die cut with the new Wood Textures DSP
Have you checked out my Product Shares? They are so awesome!! Sign Up today to get in on the fun! You can see the details here.
Need some supplies? Oh, how I would appreciate your business! I am so happy to help you with your creative juices--and when you support my online store it brings more amazing videos to you! Plus I love to reward my customers-- I have a fantastic VIP Rewards program for that includes all kinds of perks (you can check them out here!) and you can order from my online store by clicking on the product images below. Make sure to use July's Hostess Code: WRY26A47. I will send you some amazing tutorials at the end of the month as a thank you--and they are exclusive for customers! If you order is over $150, skip the code but you'll still get all the perks PLUS Stampin Rewards from Stampin Up! Questions? feel free to drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want some more inspiration? Check out my online classes! I have a fantastic selection of Online Classes available with different options to fit your needs! Classes are typically sent within 24-48 hours of purchase unless they have not been released (there will be a date next to them if they are not yet released). I have had amazing feedback on my classes with lots and lots of satisfied customers! Try one out! You can see them here (or click ONLINE CLASSES in the side bar----->).
Thank you so much for joining me! Make sure to share this post on your favorite Social Media Platform and subscribe to my newsletter so you know about all the happenings for The Creativity Cave! I am so honored to stamp with you and I am grateful for your support!