Welcome to the Thinking Outside the Box Design Team!! I am so excited to have you stop by! Whether you have just joined in from the amazing Annette's Blog or this is your first stop, I am so excited you are here! This month we are creating "EXPLOSION" boxes and I have to say this is actually the first time i have ever made one! (!) are you gasping yet? I know, right?!
I am really pleased with how my boxed turned out (except the DSP I placed on the sides of the lid of my box--it was not quite the right size DSP so it looks a little goofy. I know now that I mentioned it you won't be able to look away, but there it is! ;)
Gather Your Supplies:
- 12x12 sheet of DSP or Cardstock, score at 3" on all sides
- 5 7/8" Square piece of Cardstock (I used Melon Mambo) and score at 7/8" on all sides
- 6x6" DSP or Cardstock to create mini box inside (score at 2" on all sides)
- 3 1/2" Square Cardstock (I used Gold Foil) and score at 5/8" on all sides
- 5 of the largest hearts diecut with DSP and scored in half
- 4- 3 1/2" square Squares of cardstock (Pink Pirouette, Calypso Coral, Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo)
- 1 smaller heart for top of mini box
- Painted With Love DSP
- Pointed with Love Cardstock
- Painted Love Gold Vinyl Stickers
- Fast Fuse
- Shimmer Ribbon Trio (Sale-a-bration item)
- gold Sequin Trim
- glue dots
- Sweet and Sassy Framelits (hearts)
- Trimmer with Scoring blade
The boxes are easy to assemble--and I love the heart on top--embellished with the gold stickers! So pretty!
Each of the cardstock squares could have photos, messages, coupons, or pretty stamped images to embellish!
Here is the box I showed in the video--simpler yet very, very pretty! The DSP does all the work!
Need some supplies? Oh, how I would appreciate your business! I am so happy to help you with your creative juices--and when you support my online store it brings more amazing videos to you! Plus I love to reward my customers-- I have a fantastic VIP Rewards program for that includes all kinds of perks (you can check them out here!) and you can order from my online store by clicking on the product images below. Make sure to use January's Hostess Code: VCSSJQVG. If you order is over $150, skip the code but you'll still get all the perks PLUS Stampin Rewards from Stampin Up! Questions? feel free to drop me a line at email@example.com
Want some more inspiration? Check out my online classes! I have a fantastic selection of Online Classes available with different options to fit your needs! Classes are typically sent within 24-48 hours of purchase unless they have not been released (there will be a date next to them if they are not yet released). I have had amazing feedback on my classes with lots and lots of satisfied customers! Try one out! You can see them here (or click ONLINE CLASSES in the side bar----->).
Thank you so much for joining me! Make sure to share this post on your favorite Social Media Platform and subscribe to my newsletter so you know about all the happenings for The Creativity Cave! I am so honored to stamp with you and I am grateful for your support!!
Make sure to head on over to the very talented Beate's Blog--I can't wait to see her box!