Welcome to the Thinking Outside the Box Blog Hop! Whether this is your first stop, or you are joining in from the lovely Annette's BLog, I am just thrilled to have you stop by The Creativity Cave! This month we are making ADORABLE Easel Top Match Boxes and They are so fun!!
Gather Your Supplies:
- 4 3/4 x 5 1/2" Granny Apple Green (box bottom), Slice a teensy sliver off top and side so it will fit inside box a little easier, then score on 3/4" on all sides, form into box
- 4 x 8 1/2" Poppy Parade (box wrap), Score at 1 1/2, 2 1/4, 5 1/2, 6 1/4" and glue flap with tear and tape to create wrap (I do this around the box bottom)
- 3 7/8 x 6 1/4" Pool Party Card on top (score at 1 3/4 and 3 1/8"
- 3 x 3 3/4" Coastal Cabana
- 2 1/2" Circle Punched in Whisper White
- 3" square Santa's Workshop DSP
- Poppy Texture Weave Ribbon
- Memento Black Ink
- Stampin Blends: Ivory, Daffodil Dark, Pool party Combo, Poppy Parade Combo, Granny Apple Green Combo, Light Pumpkin Pie, Light Crumb Cake
- So Santa Stamp Set
How stinkin cute is this???
The Box is really easy to create--just a box bottom and a wrap around it. I stapled some ribbon at the bottom of the box to make it easy to pull open!
The Card is actually an easel on top, and the little sentiment, which is popped up, holds the santa up, making a sweet little treat to decorate your desk!
Shannean Moncrieff (Australia) 2. Yoshiko Endo (Japan) 3. Carrie Bates ( UK) 4. Annette Elias (Netherlands) 5. Dena Rekow (USA--You are here) 6. Beate Wacker (Austria) 7. Aude Barbara (France) 8. Barb Stewart (Canada)
Need some supplies? Oh, how I would appreciate your business! I am so happy to help you with your creative juices--and when you support my online store it brings more amazing videos to you! Plus I love to reward my customers-- I have a fantastic VIP Rewards program for that includes all kinds of perks (you can check them out here!) and you can order from my online store by clicking on the product images below. Make sure to use October's Hostess Code: SYAQTPDS. If you order is over $150, skip the code but you'll still get all the perks PLUS Stampin Rewards from Stampin Up! Questions? feel free to drop me a line at email@example.com
Want some more inspiration? Check out my online classes! I have a fantastic selection of Online Classes available with different options to fit your needs! Classes are typically sent within 24-48 hours of purchase unless they have not been released (there will be a date next to them if they are not yet released). I have had amazing feedback on my classes with lots and lots of satisfied customers! Try one out! You can see them here (or click ONLINE CLASSES in the side bar----->).
Thank you so much for joining me! Make sure to share this post on your favorite Social Media Platform and subscribe to my newsletter so you know about all the happenings for The Creativity Cave! I am so honored to stamp with you and I am grateful for your support!!