Fall 2022 Stampapalooza Retreat will feature 16 Make and Take projects, 3 BONUS LIVE presentations, card challenges, an optional Card Swap, prize drawings and so much more! Register by Sept 20th to save $10 off the cost of the event!
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION: Save $10 when you register HERE by Sept 20th, 2022
We have worked hard to balance bringing you top-notch content with a great price point to help allow everyone to attend during these crazy times! We promise a wonderful weekend filled with fun and inspiration and a true Creative Escape!
Here is what is included in this awesome EVENT (ALL CONTENT IS RECORDED):
- Facebook Group where all content will be presented (though you can still join the retreat if you are not on Facebook)
- 16 Make and Take Projects (includes VIdeos, photos and written directions) with a PDF of projects and video links
- 3 EXCLUSIVE LIVEs thoroughout the weekend (replays will be available to watch/rewatch later)
- Guest Designer Project Galleries FILLED with inspiration
- Card Challenges and Mystery Stamping (with prizes drawn from participants)
- Optional Card Swap (cards due to me Oct 6th)
- Swap Card Contest
- Wow Card Contest (cards due to me by Oct 6th)
- Door Prizes
- Meet and Greet with Kelly, Barb and Dena
- Choose from LIVE ONLY or BOX FULL OF SUPPLIES OPTIONS BELOW
Make and Takes will feature the following Sets/Dies and you can add them to your registration, if desired.
- Kindest Gnomes Bundle
- Hello Harvest Bundle
- Snowman Magic Bundle
- Split Card Textures Dies
- Simply Fabulous Stamp Set
You will also be able to substitute other items, if desired, in order to complete your projects.
Choose the option that works best for you:
- Box full of fun $139 (save $10 when you register by Sept 20th): Includes Precut Cardstock and supplies for 16 projects, Over $75 in goodies, and shipping to you
- Online Only $70 (save $10 when you register by Sept 20th): No box of supplies/cardstock shipped
- Stamp Businesspalooza ONLY: $49 or only $25 when you add it to the Stampapalooza Retreat options above training for demonstrators to help you improve your Stampin Up Business. We have several GUEST SPEAKERS to help cover these topics! All information is recorded and will be the best training money you will spend on your business!
Stamp Businesspalooza Topics will include:
- How to start (or restart) your business
- How to hold a Card Buffet Event (and what it is)
- ALL About How to run a Card Class (including marketing, choosing projects, pricing, and the logistics of holding the event in a variety of venues)
- How to make a Video (equipment, how to upload, download, etc)
- How to hold a Facebook or YouTube LIVE
- How to create a Social Media Presence and schedule posts
- How to make a business calendar
- How to create card tutorials
- Ask the Experts Q and A Session
I hope you will join us for this outstanding event! We work to provide you with the most amazing experience that we can and hope that you will join us for all the fun and inspiration that we have created just for you!
Class Cancellation Policy: Online Only Classes can be cancelled BEFORE the class date available for a full refund. Classes containing precut cardstock may be cancelled up to 7 Business days before date available for a full refund, less than 7 days will not receive refunds. Once a PDF for any class has been emailed, no refunds will be issued.