I don't know about you but, when something new comes out and it is so super duper awesome, you just can't stop playing....you ignore your house, kids, husband....here it is! BLENDABILITIES!! I am so in love with them! The best part is they are pretty fool-proof!! I love to color, and while I am pretty good at it, I find it tedious and time-consuming. While you can certainly take a great deal of time doing this, they are really quick, easy and successful for coloring!
This card is about my first attempt at blendabilities...I have a few scraps I showed my customers, but this is the first one I made (all by my self...insert proud moment) :) I am really loving them!! However, I have found out that there is a bit of a trick to it all!! If you'd like to join me, I have a FANTASTIC offer for you: Blendabilities Techniqe Bundle! It has all the stuff you need to have a great time stamping, coloring, and enjoying these marvelous new markers!
- 3 Blendabilities Sets of your choice (I recommend having Olive as one of your choices)
- Momento Pad (If you already have one, you can choose a refill)
- Color Lifter Marker
- Stamp of your choice: Blended Bloom (my fav), Vivid Vases, Sweetbriar Rose, or Corner Garden
- Tip sheet on uses and tips for best results using Blendabilities
- Class with projects to show many varried techniques and uses for markers (if you can't make it, an email will be sent with directions and tutorials on the techniques with class supplies) Class is Sept. 4th at 10am or 7pm
Cost is $58.70-$60.70 depending on the stamp you choose.
Please contact me if you'd like to join us for some amazing fun coloring with these little gems!