Join my team during Sale-a-bration (through February 28) and in addition to the $125 in merchandise you choose in your Starter Kit, you will also receive FIVE packages of our 6x6 Designer Series Paper in five color families! That is a $57.50 value and you receive 200 sheets of paper, what a deal!
HAPPY SHOPPING! Enjoy 20 – 25% off all the Stampin’ Up! products you purchase after joining. You will get to take advantage of your demonstrator discount on the NEW CATALOG PRODUCTS! There is absolutely no penalty to drop and you are not required to do anything but shop at a discount!
Don't have any questions and just want to go for it!! Click HERE to join the fun today!
There are All Kinds of Demonstrators on my team!
- Discount Purchasers: People who want to get a great deal on their Stampin Up purchases. Don’t want to hold events. Just love stamping!
- Hobbyists: People who love to stamp and want to share it with an occasional gathering and accepting orders from family, friends, and coworkers to supplement their “habit”
- Financial Goal: People who love to stamp and want to earn a set amount to pay for something doing what they love. Maybe it is a car payment, a larger purchase or a trip
- Business Builder: People who love to stamp and want to earn some money doing it! Hold regular events and want to recruit others into Stampin up and develop a business working part time-full time.
- Career Demonstrator: Someone who wants to take things to the next level and truly build a career with Stampin Up, Full-time.
No matter where you may fit in these categories, there is a place for you in our Stampin Up Family! And as many demonstrators will tell you, the kind of demonstrator you are often changes throughout your career, and that is the beauty of a home-based business! I never intended on holding a single event when I signed up over 18 years ago! The rest, as they say, is history!
Have some questions? Here are some common ones with answers, but if you have any you’d like to have answered, I am always happy to help!
Q: How much do you have to sell (or buy) to remain active as a demonstrator?
A: $300/quarter. That amount can be placed all at once or spread out over the quarter in smaller orders.
Q: What if I don’t want to do this after I sign up? Can I change my mind?
A: No problem! You will have access to all the amazing perks that we have as demonstrators for at least 3 months, and if you don’t place your $300 in orders, you’ll just be dropped and there is no further commitment or penalty. Of course your Starter kit is yours to keep and enjoy!
Q: What are some of these “perks” you are talking about?
A: There are tons of perks! Many more than I can share on this page, but here are some of my favorites:
- Discounts on your purchases (20% up to 40% depending on your performance!
- Be your own hostess (you can earn Stampin Rewards as well as commissions—that is not always allowed with direct sales company)
- Access to my trainings that include stamping, business and more!
- Free Online Classes from The Creativity Cave (online only classes priced at $20)
- Work for a DEBT FREE company (as we’ve seen several direct-sales companies close their doors and/or go into bankruptcy, our company is financially strong and can pay their demonstrators and invest in the future of our company. They are also very welcome to feedback and listen to every suggestion sent their way!
- Corporate Private FB group for sharing ideas, getting feedback and planning events with demonstrators from all over the world! That is an AMAZING tool!
- Additionally, there is a Corporate FB Group for the leaders in our company that is more geared to the Business Minded Demonstrators.
- Access to a gigantic database of searchable samples only available to Demonstrators as well as chat forums, creative challenges, swap opportunities with other demonstrators, and business tips and suggestions for those who are interested
- A community of people who “get” you! There is something to be said for that! I have met the very best people, including my best friends in this world through Stampin Up! I also have met people from all over the world that I consider friends through this amazing company!
- A quarterly Stampin Success Magazine filled with card ideas, class suggestions, business tips and product training mailed directly to you!
- The opportunity to build a business and achieve goals that you may not have imagined were ever possible! Whether you just want to support your hobby or if you truly want to build a career, there is room for you in our family!
- Support from both the Home office and from me as your Upline to develop your experience with Stampin Up no matter what level you want to participate. Never pressure to perform (unless that is what you want) and always a helpful, encouraging environment!
- Opportunities to travel to various Stampin Up events (the next one is in November all over the country—and world!)
- Monthly Group meetings for my team including creative challenges, games, card swaps, stamping and more! Not local? No problem! We are going virtual, too!
Q: How much do I have to invest in order to be a demonstrator?
A: It is totally up to you, but beyond your starter kit for $99, there is very little you need to get going. After that it is up to you, but you can run a business on a very limited budget! I am happy to help you get things set up and guide you through no matter where you want to go!
Q: What resources to you have for people on your team?
A: I have a Team Facebook page where you can ask questions, get help with card ideas, share tips, and celebrate your accomplishments quickly! I have partnered with 2 demonstrator friends to bring daily updates to our FB group that include Business Tips, Updates, Stamping Challenges and more! I also offer a Business Builders Boot Camp that is optional for those who are interested in building a business! I have a great incentive plan with beautiful jewelry to celebrate your accomplishments with your business both creative and business-wise! We have monthly meetings where we stamp, learn new techniques and share business ideas and product information. You can also meet with and build new friendships with the amazing people in our group! We have added a new virtual meeting option, too, which is awesome! And, all of my online only classes of $20 are FREE for my team members! I also have surprises throughout the year for my team! No matter where you want to go with Stampin Up, I am here to support and help you!
Q: How do I pay for my orders? How does Stampin Up pay me?
A: You can pay with a credit or debit card that you set up and save in your secure profile. Stampin Up will accept credit cards of your customers for ordering at no charge to you, which is awesome! In addition Stampin Up will deduct “instant income” from your orders placed (20%-25% depending on your title) and the rest of your income is direct deposited into your account monthly. The best part is you have money in your hands right away!
Have more questions?
I am happy to answer them any time! Please feel free to contact me with your questions via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or feel free to call/text me (319-504-6806)
Ready to join?