I am so excited to share with you a fantastic project I created with my January Paper Pumpkin Kit!! The kit contained materials to make sweet treat pouches and/or a cute little garland of hearts. But I really wanted to make cards, so I used some additional supplies to create these awesome cards! That is the fun part about these kits--you can turn them into whatever you want! Even better, when you subscribe with me, I send you 10-12 additional project sheets with photos and step-by-step instructions!
Gather your supplies:
- 1/2 Sheet of Smoky Slate Cardstock
- Smoky Slate pad
- Groovy Kind of Love Stamp Set
- Sweetheart Punch
- Jan Paper Pumpkin kit
- Scrap of Watermelon Wonder Cs (you could use some of the background/leftovers of the punch outs, too)
- Stampin Dimensionals (I used some left over from last month's kit)
- Adhere heart of your choice to card (about 2/3 on front of card and wrap the rest to the back)
- Stamp outline heart (from Groovy Kind of Love) over the printed heart in Smoky Slate ink
- Add a strip of adhesive from kit and adhere a length of the Watermelon Sequin Trim. Use a glue dot from kit to adhere the last one if it wants to slide off the trim.
- Samp Heart in Watermelon on Watermelon paper and punch with Sweetheart punch.
- Adhere with Dimensional.
- Stamp greeting as shown in Smoky Slate ink.
Check out the video for fun and helpful tips for making this project, as well as for stamping in general!
This is the card from the video--I used the gray striped one and I just love how the Watermelon pops against the gray background!
Remember, when you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin through me, you'll receive 10-12 project ideas each month! Here is a sampling of this month's extra projects that each of my subscribers have received:
And better yet, Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are on sale!! Regular price for a kit is $20 each month plus tax (shipping included). When you purchase a 3-month subscription, you'll get a discount, and qualify for a Sale-a-bration item of your choice! Just scroll down and click on the supply list photos below! It is a fantastic deal! In addition, you'll become a VIP with me and qualify for all kinds of amazing perks as part of my Creativity Cave VIP loyalty program! Check out the details here. When you order online, please use February's Hostess Code: JMSB3UWN. Let me know any questions--I am always happy to help! I appreciate your orders so much! It is wonderful getting to know you and I love to offer you the best customer service possible! I especially love sharing cards and surprises with you! :) In addition, if you scroll down to the supply list below, you'll find the other items I used.
My projects today were inspired by a couple of challenges:
I reversed the Fusion Challenge photo for my card--I love how it turned out!
And, of course, the Adore theme was easy! Hope you enjoyed these projects, today!